- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Western / French / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)/Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [ Tuesday ~ Sunday,Holidays,Day Before Holidays] 11:30 am - 10:00 pm (last order 9:30 pm)
(Open on public holidays, closed on Tuesday the following day) Summer holidays August 19th to August 21st, year-end and New Year holidays December 30th to January 3rd
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 埼玉県川越市元町1-9-3 map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- Lunch / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals
Other Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Western / French restaurants in Kawagoe, Saitama
- Waryori Hanajin
Kawagoe / Higashimatsuyama, Saitama
Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / General
Search for attractions near Sukitei Yoshitora
Articles of Kawagoe/Higashimatsuyama
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Kawagoe/Higashimatsuyama.
14 Must-Eat Japanese Lunches in Kawagoe, the "Mother of Edo"
Delicious Food in the Historical Town of Kawagoe
If You Are Visiting Kawagoe, Don't Miss Out On These 11 Restaurants!
Go on a Sightseeing Date in Kawagoe! 10 Gourmet Spots Recommended for Couples