The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Japanese
- It is a shop with a family relationship. There are creative dishes with elaborate tastes and liquors, and I like the fact that I can drink softly in a calm atmosphere.
- Sep 20 2017
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- A six-minute walk from Mitsukoshimae Station. Head left from Exit A6, cross the Honmachi Ni Chome traffic signal (toward the east), and turn right. Turn left at the second corner, and the restaurant will be 100 meters ahead on the left.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 13,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday] Dinner 17:30 - 23:00 *Currently closed for lunch
- Sunday, National Holidays
4F Green Building, 6-16 Nihonbashi-kobuna-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都中央区日本橋小舟町6-16 グリーンビル4F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- MasterCard / Visa