From the chef
He creates wholehearted dishes with his delicate cutting techniques.
He was born in 1984 in Tokyo. As he liked eating since he was very young, he entered the cooking field. He accumulated experience exclusively in the field of Japanese cuisine, at various Japanese restaurants in Tokyo, such as seafood, kappo (traditional Japanese cuisine), and pufferfish restaurants. He is currently devoting himself to improving his cooking techniques to offer better dishes to see the guests smiling and saying [delicious]. His delicate cutting techniques, to bring out the original taste of the ingredients, is highly received. Now he is actively working as a chef at [Nodoguro-no Nakamata Tsukiji].
渡邊 裕一Yuichi Watanabe
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood , Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)
- 2-minute walk from [Tsukiji Station] or [Higashi Ginza Station] on Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)/Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese
- Average price
- 7,000 JPY
- [Monday - Saturday)] Dinner 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
106, Central Higashi Ginza, 2-15-15 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Late-night service / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Child friendly / Counter seating available / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection