Ginza Italian Fabi's
Savor Japan help desk can help English-speaking foreign visitors in Japan communicate with restaurants and make reservations between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Japan time. This is not a toll-free number).
If you liked this restaurant, please join a member from "Sign in / Join" button. Then you can use bookmark.
- Alongside Chuo-dori, in line with the Hakuhinkan, in the first floor basement of the black building vertical to the yellow Tachikawa Blind sign
- Western / Italian,Western / Pasta,Western / General / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch: 11:30am-3:00pm (last order: 2:00pm) [Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays] Lunch: 11:30am-4:00pm (last order: 3:00pm) [Weekdays, Saturdays] Dinner: 5:30pm-11:00pm (last order 10:00pm [Sundays, National Holidays] Dinner 5:30pm-10:00pm (last order: 9:00pm))
Ginza 888 Bldg. B1, 8-8-8 Ginza , Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都中央区銀座8-8-8銀座888ビル B1
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / All you can drink / Large wine selection